(2-Pack) Copper Cattail Windchimes
16″ x 36″ each
Shipping cost per order, when you buy:
Higher shipping rates apply for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Install Instructions (download here)
- Pound the 7″ spike into the ground using a hammer or mallet.
- Insert the 36″ rods into the spike (if greater height is desired, acquire a 3 ft. to 10 ft. by 1/4″ diameter copper pipe).
- Using the ring, adjust up for a closer tight look or down for more spread, depending on the look and sound quality you desire.
- The copper leaves can be manipulated and bent to your liking.
- To keep the copper chimes looking as is, spray a clear enamel finish (available at local hardware stores), or let them patina naturally outdoors.
Ways to display your one-of-a-kind handcrafted copper windchimes:
- Install in flower pots, logs/driftwood, flower beds, desertscape, water elements, etc.
- If yard space is limited, these would look beautiful on a balcony, deck or patio. Simply place them in planter boxes or next to your plants.
Unique and proudly made in the USA.